ActFax Communication Privacy Statement
Since your privacy is important to us, ActFax Communication has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. Your data is strictly processed based on the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the ActFax Communication group of websites which include:
Contact with us
When you contact us through a form on our website or through email, we will store the data submitted to us for 6 months to process your enquiry and for follow-up questions. We will not forward your data to any other third parties without your explicit consent.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information") or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when you register for an online service or when you provide information in connection with an online transaction.
- When you order, we ask you for your name, e-mail address, shipping and billing addresses, telephone number, and credit card information.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional event, we may ask for your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- When you register, we ask you for your name, e-mail address, shipping address, and serial number.
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and your time spent at our sites, and to gather broad demographic information. This allows us to see which parts of our sites users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means, for instance, that a user's session will be tracked, but the user will remain anonymous. We do not use it for any other puposes.
When a user submits personal information, it is kept on a private server not accessible from the Internet. This prevents any malicious use of your information.
Visitors can change or correct information about themselves via our registration system. If there is a problem with a change being accepted by our system, you may contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most content of www.actfax.com anonymously. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration. Only the domain name from which you access the Internet, the Internet address and the date and time you access our web sites are logged. ActFax Communication uses this information to analyze trends and to measure the number of visitors to our web sites.
Data processing is done based on legal provisions § 96 Abs 3 TKG and Art 6 Abs 1 lit a (Agreement) and/or lit b (required for fulfillment of a contract) of the DSGVO / GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server, which increases the security of each transaction. Our secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, we take steps to protect the customer data we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Credit card numbers are used only for processing payments the user requests through this service and are not retained for other purposes. When you submit an order on-line, your credit card number is submitted to the credit institution for normal, routine processing. ActFax Communication does not collect your personal credit history information and does not share credit or credit card information with other third parties unless compelled by law or a court order to do so.
Links to other sites
Our website does not use any Web analysis services. Your IP address is recorded, but immediately made pseudonymous by removing the last 8 digits of the IP address. This just allows a rough localization.
This website collects and stores information in its server log files that are submitted by your Web browser to our server. This information in detail is:
- Date and time of the server request
- used operating system
- Browser type and version
- Referrer URL (the previously visited site)
- IP address of the requesting system (pseudonymous)
A combination of this information with other data sources is not done. All log files are deleted after statistical evaluation.
Google API Services
ActFax's use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Additional Requirements for Restricted API Scopes.
- ActFax will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets.
- ActFax will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- ActFax will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for ActFax's internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
In general, you have the right for information, correction, deletion, limitation, revokement and protest. If you suspect that processing of your data is against data privacy laws or your personal data protection requirements, you can contact the inspecting authority. In Austria this is the "Datenschutzbehörde".
You can reach us under the following contact details
ActFax Communication-Software GmbH
A-3500 Krems an der Donau
A-3500 Krems an der Donau
To help us improve our privacy policies, please give us your feedback, comments and suggestions by email to email@example.com.
Last updated: February 2021