Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) answer common questions about ActFax people often ask. Just click at one of the FAQ entries below to find out more.
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
- Which modems and fax boards do you recommend for ActFax?
- How can I update an existing ActFax installation to a new version?
- Can I use ActFax on a virtual machine?
- Is VoIP/SIP (Fax over IP) supported by ActFax?
- Why is my 10-digit ActFax license key is not accepted by the system?
- How can I do a backup of the ActFax files?
- How can I transfer an existing ActFax installation to a new computer?
- Can the number of users for an ActFax license be increased?
- How can I append files or documents to a fax?
- How can I access transmitted and received faxes from a different computer in the network?
- How can I send faxes from Unix and Linux?
- How can I automatically set the recipient of a fax and other data from an application?